Skip to menu

본문시작

Thank You For Choosing Peter Kong Home Mortgage Service

;">FB   TW   IN   G+

Your Mortgage Loan
Thank You For Choosing Peter Kong's Home Mortgage Service

Hello Prospective Home Buyer,

Congratulations and thank you for choosing me as your mortgage loan provider. My goal is to keep you informed and up-to-date as we move through each step in the loan approval process.

You will receive emails at each step throughout the process. Those steps include:

• Processing
  • Appraisal
  • Underwriting
  • Conditional Approval
  • Ready to Sign
  • Funded

You will be notified once your loan has reached the next stage of the loan process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Peter Kong
  Loan Officer
  NMLS# 1681851

;">FB   TW   IN   G+

Copyright American Financial Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Unsubscribe.

Recipient agrees not to use the Confidential Information in any way, or to manufacture or test any product embodying Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth above. Recipient agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person other than Recipient's employees having a need for disclosure in connection with Recipient's authorized use of the Confidential Information. Recipient agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons. Econo Service Agency, Inc. is NOT a law firm. Georgia law prohibits paralegals from offering services directly to the public. We provide freelance certified interpretation, translation, other documentation and insurance services. Please consult with your attorney for your legal needs.